Well, I am working hard! (not true :P)
First I cut out all the parts I needed. I were so afraid that I had cut something wrong, since the fabric isn’t the same texture on each side.
(Everything is cut out and ready to go!)
I cut out everything last night, and started to sew today (When it was saturday :P) and my fingers are so red and hurting! Gah I need some protection! the fabric is so hard to get the needle trough!
But I worked hard and now the form is done XD
I decided to make it look a little better than I usually do, and I have arranged the borders a little better, it don’t really look nice inside anyway, but it don’t stand out at least. And the outside looks a little better ^.^:
After that I started to sew on the front, and my fingers still hurted, so I took it slow XD, but here is the end result of the day: